* Immediate vacancy: On-Site maintenance engineer *
6 month contract, possibly leading onto further work
The position will be based on one of our customers sites
We’ll be offering very attractive rates of pay
You must be able to:
Problem solve in an engineering environment,
Assemble & Dismantle
Work on your own initiative & as part of a team
Be professional at ALL times as you’ll be representing Berry & Escott.
The position is based in Bridgwater, Somerset
If this is of interest, please get in touch ASAP:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR phone: (01278) 444 861
We currently have a vacancy in our quoting team
The principle purpose of this role is to deliver accurate and price competitive quotes to customers on time.
The role holder will work as part of the quoting team, but also alongside our design & project management departments.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Experience within the engineering sector
• Be able to work as part of a team and individually
• Have an understanding of drawings and materials we use (mild & stainless steel, aluminium plus others)
• Have a confident & professional manner when speaking to colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Feel comfortable following up quotes
• Attention to detail with administration skills when completing quotes, risk assessments & job packs
Alongside our other colleagues, this role is an essential part of the Berry & Escott team.
Our culture to over deliver on customer expectations & achieving our continuous improvement and revenue targets is vital.
Salary range between £28,000 * £30,000 depending on experience
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Fabricator / welder
Due to the continuous growth of the company, Berry & Escott are currently recruiting an experienced fabricator / welder.
The successful candidate would need to be able to work from both drawings and written / verbal instructions and with a range of materials, but predominantly, Mild, stainless steel & aluminium.
You will be working within a well established team and must also be flexible and able to work under their own initiative with a great eye for detail, producing work to a very high quality.
• 20 days holiday, with an option to accrue an additional 5 days holiday.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Pension Scheme Available
• Opportunity for overtime
• Additional training and qualifications available
Please email your CV and optional covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org